Creating New Beginnings is a charity sponsoring the education of disadvantaged children with learning difficulties and autism. We fundraise to attract grants and donations to sustain and develop our special needs education services in Ghana.
We gratefully acknowledge support from the following organisations:
- In July 2013 Creating New Beginnings received donations of second-hand furniture from premises being vacated by Brent Council which was sold on to raise £3,100 for the school project. Several staff at Brent Council supported us in collecting various stationery that can be put to use at the school.
- In August 2013 Creating New Beginnings received donations of school equipment from Manor School Chamberlayne Road, Kensal Green, a special needs school. We were delighted to receive this donation as the furniture donated is specific to the needs of the Ghana school being established and will enable the needs of disadvantaged children with complex learning difficulties and autism to be engaged with. Manor School continues to support our work in Ghana through the British Council’s global projects “Connecting Classrooms”.
- In August 2013 Creating New Beginnings received donations of school equipment from Woodfield School, another specialist school. We were delighted to receive this donation to help our work.
- In September 2013 Creating New Beginnings received more donations of equipment from The Village School, another specialist school. We were delighted to receive this donation to help our work.
Trust Funds and Donations
We would also like to thank all the individuals and organisations below that have made charitable donations and grants to support Creating New Beginnings in 2013 and 2016
- Pay Angel Money Transfer for sponsor our launch (www.payangel.com)
- Brent Council for its various donations of equipment and furniture
- English Martyrs Catholic Church, Wembley for its support, venue and assistance to enable us raise funds.
- The Sterry Family Foundation for £2000 towards our work.
- Tula Trust for £1,500 towards our work.
- St Margaret Clitherow RC Primary School for a total amount of £850.
- Manor School, Brent for support, equipment and partnership working
- Clare Henshaw of Brent Autistic Outreach Team and Colleagues for raising awareness of the work we are doing and accepting school equipment and stationery to support the school.
- Bonnie Burkell of Fawood Centre, Brent for support in devising a curriculum for the Ghana school;
- Village School for equipment and curriculum assistance.
- Body Shop for donation and products for prizes.
- Viners Shop for donation.
- NatWest for £1000 towards our work with disadvantaged children with learning disabilities and autism.
- Tesco for donations of prizes for fundraising events.
- Asda for donataions of prizes and toys for the school.
- Rev Fr Akono for a very generous of £1,000 for the work being done.
- Mr Akin Bamidele for a very generous donation of £100.
Making a donation
Whether you give a single or regular donation, your donation will make a difference